Solutions For Institutions
Happy+ is the source of people’s well-being and helps to identify the determinants of an individual’s happiness. Our aim is not only to spread awareness towards happy and healthy well-being but also to focus on all the overlooked dimensions of happiness.
- How happy are people today?
- What is a satisfactory life?
- How do the conditions in which we live affect our mental well-being?
These are difficult questions to answer but matter to everyone. Our mental health, well-being and happiness solutions at an institutional level are designed to address the happiness gaps and improve the quality of an individual’s life.
Happy Schools & Colleges
- Individuals should not only focus on academics but also develop their personality
- Happiness and academic performance are associated with each other. Understanding happiness and positive habit formation will help us grow as a strong individual
- Through various interventions, Happy+ includes teachers & parents in the journey to make happiness a part of school/college life and beyond
- Families today are stressed about various goals they have set for themselves.
- When a family is inclined to the core values of happiness and focus to perform positive habits, they build a strong and deep sense of family identity
- How different generations can stay under one roof without compromising on their needs and make a truly happy home? Happy+ works with families and helps them discover happiness through its pathbreaking programs.
- GDP can measure a nation’s development but it can’t measure its true progress
- At Happy+, we intend to work with national and state administrations in defining, measuring and working on the happiness of nation, states and cities to help our citizens focus on happiness